Atrox Gaming
If you want to become part of our clan, please register an account and verify the account via email.
If you have any problems registering, please email scottb555@hotmail.co.uk or Musiclover92@hotmail.co.uk for assistance.
Atrox Gaming
If you want to become part of our clan, please register an account and verify the account via email.
If you have any problems registering, please email scottb555@hotmail.co.uk or Musiclover92@hotmail.co.uk for assistance.
Atrox Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Atrox Gaming, Guest! Tue May 07, 2024 1:33 am

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
***Welcome to the Atrox Gaming Hub!***
Clan News: The new I.C.C season begins on the 1st of August, participants have now been placed into teams and are ready to begin!
Alpha News: Jake_110498 is Alpha Leader
Bravo News: ForsakenOne_ is the new Bravo Leader.
Charlie News: Xx-Wheeto-123-xX is new Charlie Team Leader
Delta News: Team Disbanded.
Uncharted 3 News: Uncharted 3 scrims are going to be every weekend!
Xbox News: Welcome new Xbox members! Remember to add your Gamertag to your profile so other members can find you online.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Whats happening ?
Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps. EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:20 am by ArmouredKev

» sorry guys
Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:04 am by Scottism22

» COD Victory Themes
Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps. EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:11 pm by MuSiCa-BeAtZz

» I've returned
Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps. EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:18 am by Scottism22

» Does anyone know if ?
Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps. EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:18 am by Scottism22

» Clan Wallpaper
Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps. EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:55 am by Scottism22

» Just to verify
Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps. EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:46 am by Scottism22

» Goal Reached
Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps. EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:10 am by Jake_110498

» Mixing Black Ops 2 and Cycling [IMAGE]
Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps. EmptySun May 19, 2013 7:36 am by Scottism22

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 87 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:49 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xWHEETO123x
[ATRX] Recruitment Manager
xWHEETO123x

Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps. Empty
PostSubject: Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps.   Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps. EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:53 pm

Hey Guys Wheeto here thought I would post some Map routes and tips etc... enjoy.

Here are some quick map callouts.

Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps. Map-callouts-bo2-aftermath

Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps. Map-callouts-bo2-cargo

Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps. Map-callouts-bo2-carrier1

Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps. Map-callouts-bo2-downhill

Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps. Map-callouts-bo2-drone

Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps. Map-callouts-bo2-express

Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps. Map-callouts-bo2-grind

Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps. Map-callouts-bo2-hijacked

Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps. Map-callouts-bo2-hydro

Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps. Map-callouts-bo2-meltdown

Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps. Map-callouts-bo2-mirage

Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps. Map-callouts-bo2-overflow

Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps. Map-callouts-bo2-plaza

Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps. Map-callouts-bo2-raid

Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps. Map-callouts-bo2-slums

Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps. Map-callouts-bo2-standoff

Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps. Map-callouts-bo2-turbine

Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps. Map-callouts-bo2-yemen

Here Are Some Search And Destroy Tips.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Search & Destroy Class & Tips
Posted on March 17, 2013

Everyday as I’m playing League Play I notice a major difference between the loadouts I see some of the Best MLG Pros use and loadouts used by those in League Play. Let’s Face it, the 10 point system is really a 4 point system for most of us, because we use the same 6 Points for every class.

Gun
Attachment 1 & Attachment 2
Perk 1 = Flak Jacket
Perk 2
Perk 3 = Dead Silence
Total = 6 Points Used ~ 4 Points Remaining

• Perk 1 & Perk 3 mentioned above are the only 2 things that are a MUST for S&D and should Never be changed regardless of the Map

How you allocate those 4 remaining points depends on the Map and are you on Offense or Defense. The impact of the correct use of those last 4 points to best suit your class is what can put you from Silver to Platinum or even Gold to Masters Division. We are reluctant to change but I promise make some of these changes and you will notice a major improvement in your game. The following are common mistakes I have noticed in playing Search & Destroy League Play if you want my map by map recommendations let me know.

1. Take Out Fast MAGS, Put Extended Mags (SMGS)

• Reasoning: Extended Mags Adds on Average 8-10 Rounds to each magazine. If you killed someone with your original magazine, then when extended mags comes into play you still have enough to kill one more person, where as with Fast Mags you would be reloading. There are 4 People and No Respawns, how many times do you plan on reloading in a round?

2. Add Cold Blooded to a Class.

• Reasoning: You will run into a person or even an entire team using MMS and you will thank me. On top of that, with Optic Gaming Trend setting, more and more people are using Dual Band in combination with a Smoke Grenade, Cold Blooded also Counters that. Finally, with the recent patch, those who use Cold Blooded will not show up on Target Finder. Before if a person is using Target Finder their crosshairs would turn red just without the box around the enemy, this does not happen anymore. **My philosophy with Coldblooded is not to use it, but have it available, so if I get killed by one of the previous mentioned ways, then next time I’m going to get you. Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me.

3. Don’t Use an Optical*

• Reasoning: Most of the time people who use an optical also need Primary GunFighter. To put it in perspective, instead of a Red Dot, EoTech, or ACOG which are costing you 2 Points now with the addition of Primary Gunfighter, you could instead have a Sniper as your secondary if it’s an SMG Class or Dual Wield Kap 40s if its an AR Class. I have an (*) next to it because some of you need an optical to aim, if that is the case then fine, but try it without an optical first, because despite what the stat bar says none of them have an added (noticeable) benefit (ACOG +1% in accuracy).

4. Evaluate your use of Primary Gunfighter

Final Thoughts:
Take notice of your team and the other team’s strategy and have audibles and be able to adapt. The teams that do this are the teams that are able to come back from being down 3-0. There are so many teams with just one strategy for each map and do the same exact thing every time, so instead of complaining and bitching when you die, take notice of where/how you & your teammates died and be ready to counter it next time. Also, create a rushing class! If it’s 4-4 or 3-3 and you haven’t been won a round on whatever side your on, then now would be a great time to implement it. Fast hands can be extremely useful for your rushing class and make sure each person on your team has Flash, Stun, and Emp this will cause absolute chaos. Now your 4th person should be going the usual route and throwing a sensor & regular grenade within the first few seconds to make them think you’re doing the same strategy. Finally, be patient! If the bomb is planted MAKE THEM DEFUSE if you’re the last alive! Don’t Challenge them! Once your dead the bomb is defused no matter what. So if there is 2 people left, wait it out (Don’t forget about your grenades if you have any Lethal or Tactical) and charge with about 12-13 Seconds left with your objective being killing the person defusing the bomb so if/when you die it will leave them not enough time to defuse the bomb.

Thanks For Reading Guys.

If anyone has any questions Just Message me on Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/user/xWHEETO123x

Or on psn : Xx-WHEETO-123-xX
Back to top Go down
Scottism22
[ATRX] Clan Owner and Founder
Scottism22

PostSubject: Re: Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps.   Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps. EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:58 am

Great work finding these, Wheeto. One thing I would say is if these aren't your own work, could you please source them at the bottom of your post. Otherwise, really good work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atroxgaming.net
xWHEETO123x
[ATRX] Recruitment Manager
xWHEETO123x

PostSubject: Re: Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps.   Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps. EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:23 am

map route pictures have source on them and I wrote that about the s&d tips. Thanks Scott
Back to top Go down
ArmouredKev
[ATRX] Xbox Division Leader
ArmouredKev

PostSubject: Re: Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps.   Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps. EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:16 am

Great research there Josh, that could really be useful, I'm sure the elite members will find that information very useful!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps.   Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps. Empty

Back to top Go down

Callouts, Map Routes & General Tps.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atrox Gaming :: Atrox - ATROX COD Elite :: Elite Tactics and Analysis-
Jump to: